Wednesday 24 October 2012

Excersize On HTML program


EXCERSIZE1:
Create a webpage to display your personal information such as Name, Address, Phone number and date of birth.
HTML code:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> EXCERSIZE1</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1 ALIGN=”CENTER”>PERSONAL INFORMATION</H1>
<HR>
My name is<B>R.A.SHINDE</B><BR>
My Address  I,<BR>Teachers colony<BR>Bagal Plot
<BR>Osmanabad<BR>Pin code:413501<BR>
<I>Telephone:</I>242424
<HR>
<CENTER>
Contact to<A HREF=”rrohini.shinde@gmail.com”></A>
</CENTER>
</BODY>
</HTML>

EXCERSIZE2:
Create a webpage of college consisting information such as Name, Address, Phone & course offered by the college.
HTML code:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> EXCERSIZE2</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1 ALIGN=”CENTER”>K.T.PATIL,COLLEGE</H1>
<H2 ALIGN=”CENTER”>Address: Barshi Road,<BR>
<BR>Osmanabad<BR>Pin code:413501<BR>
<I>Telephone:</I>242424<H2>
<HR>
<H3 ALIGN=”CENTER”>COURSES: M.B.A,B.E.,M.C.A,M.C.M</H3>
</BODY>
</HTML>

EXCERSIZE 3:
Write a HTML code to Create a webpage for birthday invitation.Make use of color attributes.
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> BIRTH DAY</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=”YELLOW” TEXT=”BLUE” LINK=”MAROON”
ALIGNK=”GREEN” VLINK=”BROWN”>
<CENTER>
<H1>THE BIRTHDAY EVENT</H1>
<FONT SIZE=”+5” FACE=”MONOTYPE CORSIVA”>
 <B><I> YOU ARE INVITED</I></B>
</FONT>
</CENTER>
<P>Please come to my
 <FONT COLOR=””PURPLE”><B>Celebration of the Birthday</B></FONT>
To be held on 5th nov.at 7:00 pm.Anyone Reading this page is invited,send me mail using the link below for more details.
</P>
<center>
<FONT COLOR=”BLUE” SIZE=4>
<B>Look Out !!!</B>
PLEASE BRING A SWEET GIFT 4 ME!!</FONT>
<HR>
<SMALL>
<A HREF=”MAIL TO:rrohini.shinde@gmail.com”>
Ras</A>
</SMALL>
</BODY>
</HTML>

No comments:

Post a Comment